THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Luke Bryan Concert T Shirt

August 4th Luke Bryan is going to be at the Lucusville fair in Lucasville Ohio. We are attending this concert and my daughter and I have a meet greet with Luke. I can not wait as I love Luke's Music and cannot wait to see him live.

I had a shirt made to wear at the concert. I had it made at Express Yourself T Shirts. You send any picture, design or text you would like on the shirt and you receive a great high quality shirt that is made the way you want. There are summer specials going on now so please check them out.

2 comments:

Luke bryan tickets said...

Oh. My. Gosh. I am JEALOUS ! Luke's performed in Spring Break in Hartford and he always puts on an amazing show! Just snagged some front row tix when he comes here this summer...really like his music, but haven't followed him much, hoping he puts on a good show!

Jen said...

I've not seen him, but love his music. He came to Macon last year and sold out the place (of course it helps that he is from 2 hours South of here). His Luke Bryan tickets are reasonalby priced . I imagine it's an awesome, energetic, fun show.