THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Bucky Covington - -- Lifes Been Good by the Eagles

Sunday Bucky Town USA alerted us to a piece about Bucky in the Hudson Hub Times. In the piece a new tattoo was mentioned, Bucky said People treat him differently since his success, he said.

"In fact, tomorrow I'm going to be getting a tattoo right here [pointing to the inside of his forearm] that says 'Everybody's different, but I'm still the same.' It's a line from a song I can really understand."

So I searched for the phrase Everybody's different, but I'm still the same and found the song Bucky was talking about. Life's Been good To Me.

It is a great video by Joe Wash Eagles. It is perfect example to of a band loving the Live experience. But the song I am sure fits for most famous people. Correction probably all of them. I remember this song I have always loved it but I never thought about the lyrics until Bucky mentioned it.

Fame as its great upsides everyone loves to show off their talent and have people adore them for it however I am sure it also had to be kinda crazy. Bucky is still the same person he was before he walked on the American Idol stage and before Mark Miller realized the great talent that is Bucky Covington.

One day you can go anywhere you want and no one knows who you are than the next day in the blink of an eye everyone knows who you are and those who did not like you before all of the sudden become your best friends or want to become your best friends. It has to all be kind of strange. A fun and great kind of strange but strange never the less.

Ok now I am just rambling on. Here is the video. Does anyone else think it would be great to hear Bucky and the band cover this song. Umm Gallia County Fair July 31st would be a great time to do it.

0 comments: