THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, October 16, 2008

What is Indie?

Wednesday is Indie Day here at Live Mic. Yesterday however I did not have time to create a post. I had a car accident the first part of September and I just finally got my car settlement money yesterday. I spent all day and evening looking for a car. I found a great little 1995 Chevy Beretta. Since I was not able to make the post yesterday, today is Indie Day. Do you know what Indie is? Do you know what the downside and the upside is to being an Independent artist is? Well there is a very informative documentary that will answer all these questions for you. So for your viewing pleasure today watch the Trailer for the movie “What is Indie?”





Off Topic – Looking for some help in losing weight? Check out these fat burners.

0 comments: