THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Indie Wednesday - Phillip Meredith

Photobucket

Indie Wednesday’s is back. Each week I will feature an Indie artist that I feel has that something special to make it in the business. This Indie Wednesday my Indie Artist choice is Phillip Meredith. I found out about Phillip today when I got a request to add him to a fan site at my MySpace that I take care of. I went and checked out this guy. I am very glad I did. I love country music and Phillip’s music and voice is wonderful. I love what I am hearing. I think we will defiantly hear much more of Phillip Meredith in the country music genre and I for one cannot wait. Go check out Phillip’s MySpace now.


off Topic - Are you planning a vacation in Vegas? Then check out this site for Vegas vacations

0 comments: