THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

It’s time for a commercial break.

Cell Phones are great but it seems like you always lose your signal when you need it the most. The other day my car broke down and I could not get a signal on my cell. I had to walk to a stranger’s house to use their phone. That is the main reason I got a cell phone I did not want to have to ever walk to a strangers house to use a phone. So now I am looking into getting a cell signal booster. If anyone knows a good one to get please let me know. Once I get one I will let you all know how much it improves the signal of my cell. Now back to your regularly scheduled music blogging.

1 comments:

cell phone signal booster said...

When looking for cell phone signal booster , always talk to a professional to get the best results