THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Theme Days

“Live” will have Theme days. These are days that a post will be made related to a theme of the day. Monday will be Concert Monday. I will either let you know about upcoming concerts, have a recap from someone who attended a concert or maybe both. So if you attend a concert and you want to share it with me and the blogging universe, drop me a line. If you know of an upcoming concert, let me know in case I don’t know about it. Wednesday is Indie Wednesday, on Wednesdays I will show case an independent musician that I have heard or read about. Taylor Thursday will be Taylor Hicks day. If there is new news that will be here, or maybe I will just look back at something from the past. Sundays are Elvis day. Elvis Presley was a true “Live” performer. He always had sold out shows and gave the audience exactly what they wanted. I will look back at his legendary concerts.

Theme day is not just for the Theme if I have other posts for the day they will also be here, however the Theme post will defiantly be here. Unless I get sick or runaway, I’ll be back later with the first Indie Wednesday.

2 comments:

morewines said...

I'll be watching your Blog. Looks
very interesting.

Cindy Wright said...

Thank you