THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Concerts

Today I want to talk about the Live concert experience. I love to go a concert. If it is an outdoor concert it is even better. I especially love to go see country music artists in concert. These are usually outdoors at fairs, festivals and such. I am planning to see Bucky Covington and Luke Bryan in concert in October and in December I will be traveling to see Taylor Hicks in Grease as Teen Angel at the Palace Theater. Guess I better check into getting travel insurance because I am going out of state to see Bucky and Luke and a few hours trip away to see Taylor. Below you will find a clip of each artist singing a song from a concert. There is a Clip of Taylor Hicks as Teen Angel and also during the curtain call.

Bucky Covington I’m Good


Luke Bryan All My Friends Say


Taylor Hicks teen Angel Beauty School Dropout



Taylor Hicks Grease Curtain Call

0 comments: