THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, November 29, 2007

I Nine Releases New Video for "Seven Days of Lonely"

I Nine have just released the video for their first single, “Seven Days of Lonely.” The song will quickly open people's ears up to the enchanting, melodic sound of the band. I Nine is a quartet from Orangeburg, a town in central South Carolina. I Nine members consist of the charismatic lead singer, Carmen Keigans, Bryan Gibson on lead guitar and cello, Matt Heath on bass and Brian Whitman on guitar. Together the four members have influences of traditional rock 'n roll and, of course, southern rock. However, \the songs of I Nine that veers between pop and more artsy, moody tunes this is the result of having four people in a band who are all gifted songwriters.
I Nine’s debut album, Heavy Weighs the King, is going to be released in 2008. You can watch the video for “Seven Days of Lonely” today! For Windows Media go here, Quick Time go here.

0 comments: