THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, February 8, 2009

The Bacon Brothers

I have been a fan of Kevin Bacon for years. I hae watched so many movies of his I can’t remember them all. Footloose and Hollow Man are a couple of my favs. I know Kevin is an extremely talented actor. What I did not know is that Kevin Bacon also has an amazing singing voice.
Kevin and his brother Michael have had a Band since 1995 and have released 4 albums
Forosoco November 4, 1997

Getting There August 31, 1999

Can't Complain June 26, 2001

White Knuckles October 25, 2005

New Years Day November 11, 2008


I don’t know how I never knew that Kevin was a singer but I am glad I found out now. If you are like me and did not know that Kevin and Michael have music out do yourself a favor and check them out now. You can visit their site and purchase their albums or go to iTunes. I highly recommend the songs Go My Way, New Years Day, Boys in Bars, I’m Glad I’m Not Married and Guess again. I am sure you will love the Bacon Brothers. This is rocking good music and I love Kevin’s voice. To get you started into the Bacon Brothers mood you can view two videos now.






Off Topic – term life insurance

0 comments: