THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Musical Soundtracks

Musicals have become classics and the soundtracks from these great movies stay just as popular and timeless as they were when the movie came out. I have three favorite musical movies and I would like to share some of my favorite songs from these movies. Footloose, Grease and Hairspray.

Footloose




Grease Lightning




Ace Young from American Idol Season Five is playing Kenicke in the Broadway production. Below is Ace singing Grease Lightning.

Grease Lightning Ace Young



Grease Beauty School Dropout Frankie Avalon



I am a huge Taylor Hicks fans. Taylor played Teen Angel this past summer on Broadway and now is starring in the National Tour of Grease below is Taylor’s version of Beauty School dropout.

Grease Beauty School Dropout Taylor Hicks



I was interested in watching Hairspray strictly because John Travolta was in the movie and Hairspray is now included in my list of favorite musicals.

Hair Spray You Can’t Stop the Beat



Hair Spray Nicest Kids in Town





Off Topic - mesothelioma help

0 comments: