THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Music Lovers Unite




Finding new boards and communities to share the love of music is great. Because of MySpace I have discovered lots of new Great talent such as Judd Starr. I also use it to keep up with all Taylor Hicks news or to just talk to friends. I have found another community that will be great to use to talk about things music related or anything else we choose. You can create and join groups, create photo albums, listen to mp3s and so much more. I love to learn about new undiscovered talent and hopefully the 3gb community will be a site to help me do just that. If you know of any such singer/songwriters/musicians drop me a line and fill me in. Please go check out this fun community and lets share our love of music. Go here to join 3gb community www.3gb.biz Lets get this community growing full of music lovers and friends.

0 comments: